Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twirly, Whirly Sundress




I made this strappy sundress for Miss H this week, the pattern came from here. I used some Anna Maria Horner fabric, which I absolutely adore. Miss H though, on first inspection of the dress said "but Mummy, I want a pink one". She was soon won over by the twirliness of the dress, and I have barely been able to get it off her since!

I'm also working on a couple of pairs of shorts for the boy, and hope to get them finished off asap... so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Emma said...

Oh Katie, this is devine! Beautiful fabric and such a beautiful dress. Just lovely!

Unknown said...

Aw so beautiful. It's absolutely beautiful.

Leah said...

its gorgeous. love what you've done with the photo. i love anna maria horner!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!
I have a stash of those fabrics and since the dollar has dropped I have been loathe to cut into them as I cant afford to buy more. But seeing yours all made up into something so pretty has made me want to cut into mine!

becanne said...

Lovely and so much nicer than pink!

Hope to see more creations soon!

Austysmum said...

Adorable!!! I luuurve this dress and your DD looks pretty pleased too!